Delivered: 16 Nov 1916
Original Brigade: Townsville, AUS (map)
Current Location: Townsville, AUS (map)
This machine was bought from the Townsville Fire Brigade in 1956 and spent some time as a mobile pump on a mango plantation. Subsequently the owner donated it to James Cook University of North Queensland, in Townsville and it took up residence at St Paul’s Residential College where its current owner was dominciled. He eventually bought it after the University did not want to pay for the repair of the main bearings which ran due to lack of lubrication in 1973.