Delivered: Dec 1920
Original Brigade: Helensburgh, UK (map)
Current Location: Ponteland, UK (map)
SN1549 is currently part of Dr Barry Hutchinson’s collection. More information is available on his website.
In 1932 it was returned to the Dennis factory for reconditioning and then went to the Fire Brigade at Stalham in Norfolk. It remained in service there until the end of the second world war and was then purchased by a local individual. In the mid-eighties this machine went to a “Bygone” Museum in Norfolk and was sold at auction to the current owner in March 2000.